Friday, December 10, 2010

Blog #15 Final Reflection

I was not sure what to think about this class when I first started.  It was my first college class after 10 years, my first on line class, and my first experience with blogging.  I was overwhelmed at first, but I can look back and say I have truly enjoyed it and some of the information was enlightening. The information on human trafficking was a major eye opener for me.  I never knew something like this existed and is happening in our own country. Where are people's human rights and how can countries governments not do anything about it?  It makes me realize how fortunate I am to live in a happy, safe, loving home. 

This class also makes me count my blessings to have two healthy, beautiful girls.  Even after being an older student and going through some of the amazing changes that women go through in our lives I still learned some new information and understand why the changes occur.  Women are the stronger gender!


Thanks for a great class everyone and good luck in your future careers!

No comments:

Post a Comment